Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Played along with original song altered cause the backer i had was wrong...testing out the quality of clean out of my JSX....the mellowest thing i ever played....was cool doing the super shifter part...this is a cover by satch...i think iys an old song but in the mood for xmas eve:santa:

Attachments

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
great cover man! yes this is a classic from the 50's that was actually done by santop and johnny originally. excellent post here. nice tone too! thats your jsx alone? wow, I'd like to hear the distortion chaneels on this alone! I bet it rocks! wtg again!:thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Axe, I think everyone that posted material from the day before Xmas till tomorrow needs to bump their posts because they are going to all get knocked to the next page with minimum listening.

Beautiful tone and very melodic. What did you play through? I am loving the tone. :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Axe you have done a brilliant job here. I love the shifter too! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow..what a surprise...thanks..i just got home and saw all the cool posts and just want to say thanks:thumbup:

this was recorded straight out of the jsx...no fx except for the super shifter..thanks StingX

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WOW!!!..This wasssssss so beautifully done!!!.....I love the original too,,,but you AXE...what can i say...Fantastic!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is amazing Axe, absolute killa job, this is a keeper!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.