Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be back after being offline a bit. Just made this patch on the POD XT and am really happy with it. I have it saved in .gpt file if anyone wants it.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Welcome back, bro..... killer jam!!!!:jam:Had a lot of music that needed to get out, huh?:whistling That is a cool tone!!!!:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Good to hear ya back in the swing of things hun...this had soo much feel...smoooooth like a baby's bottom

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice tone and great playing. Good job!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice job dude....sounds like you really let yourself get into the track. I love your style on this... I guess most of all your playing pulled me into the song.....2 thumbs up dude :thumbup: :thumbup: .....definate keeper in my book....:icon_peac

If ya don't mind I would like that tone it sounded sweet...could ya post it?

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks SG, WIZ, Rain, prosbloom, and Micoyote1 !! I appreciate your giving it a listen and for your encouragement!! Let me see if I can upload the preset here and if not I will PM you and I could email it. Very glad you liked it.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Thanks for the file! Beautiful tone there 3F. Very soulfull playing...just loved it :thumbup:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Stingx! You guys are very welcome!! Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Got the file 3F sounds great on my strat in all positions....nice tone...thanks a bunch for sharing dude.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad I got it right. This is the second time I tried making a tone...So if it works for you, it should work for all that can import .gpt files. Peace!! :icon_peac

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
wow 3fingers that was seriously awesome .. i'm really impressed ! ..

keep posting more of this stuff mate it's just right up my alley !

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Awesome feel and playing!!
Totally liked this one!!
Made one nice saturday morningtune:D:icon_thum

G

·
sorry i didnt get around to listening earlier...this was impressive man. first time i heard you play. :D
you told me youd been playing for 20 years...i believe you now.:jam:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Gtarxtrm, Stig, Rid, Pyro, GibsonU2, Flying V! Appreciate your comments and for checking the tune. Peace guys! :icon_peac

G

·
very very nice...im a sucker for this style of blues...close ur eyes and just let it all pour out..brilliant stuff and awesome tone too...droool:icon_cool

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.