Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
i really dont like nirvana or kurt at all .. but as far as covers go .. this is perfectly done man .. good job

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was very cool Pyro, kickass job!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
I also cannot stand Nirvana at all....however not only did you cover the song perfectly....you drastically improved the song......your version honestly should be played on the radio in place of the original.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Mike4beka said:
I also cannot stand Nirvana at all....however not only did you cover the song perfectly....you drastically improved the song......your version honestly should be played on the radio in place of the original.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks mike. lol, wow thats saying alot.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
cool take - I thought the accents on the beginning was a little ... um not off but different from the original but it works. the rest is spot on! Good stuff.

Oh yeah and I loved the way the solo resolved back into the song.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Is this what the name of this tune was??? Man I have been wondering what that sentence meant....
But i have heard the tune and this is a fantastic version. Love your grunge tone Pyro!! Great with the flanger.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
You did a great job on this ! ,,but everytime I hear this I think of Wierd Als version, hahahaha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.