Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a go at this bt, I don't remember who posted it but it was a cool bt. I'm not sure if this is an original or a real Santana tune, so if it is let me know and I'll repost it in the covers section. Thanks and enjoy!! :icon_peac

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
great playing and very santana like tone! i liked that!

i would've thrown in a few short flurrys of notes (if i could play any good) but that's only me :toothless

try listening to the free short samples of music in amazon......this bt doesn't sound like the real santana tune i don't think

G

·
thats actually the track "Smooth" recorded on the Supernatural album by Santana. Some nice playing over the bt though :)

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Rilecomm, beautiful tone on this track, man. I love it :thumb:
What did you record with, actual amp or modeller?
I REALLY love the guitarwork. This is very well done.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This is gr8, bro!!!:jam: Your playing here does have a killer Santana feel!!!:woot:

Hard to believe you never heard the origional...it got more radio airplay than "Smoke On The Water" in the 70's!!!:lol: (my own made up statistics):icon_roll

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know I really appreicate the good words from everyone. I thought that it sounded like Santana tune but I couldn't place it. that's why I asked. I recorded through my Vamp-pro and used a strat with the middle p/u. Again thanks for listening guys & gals. Maybe I can get the mod to move it if it isn't an original. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Rilecomm said:
You know I really appreicate the good words from everyone. I thought that it sounded like Santana tune but I couldn't place it. that's why I asked. I recorded through my Vamp-pro and used a strat with the middle p/u. Again thanks for listening guys & gals. Maybe I can get the mod to move it if it isn't an original. :dunno:

That's a real 'smooth,' creamy tone for a strat. Carlos Santana would be proud!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts