Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, I am reposting my 5150 II for sale thread. I have new pictures that I took the day before new years. The amp comes with the 5150 II head, 5150 4x12 cab, footswitch w/ midi cable, speaker cable, and the matching slip covers for both the head and cab. A while back I also added $200 worth of JJ tubes. I am asking $1050 for the whole thing.....that also includes the shipping.

Contact me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that might be part of my problem in selling this thing. A lot of people are still broke from X-mas!:( But, a few days ago I did sell my Wolfgang Special that posted on here. So doing this does help.:thumb: I absolutly do not want to go near ebay. They take like 15% of what you sell it for, and charge you additional cost for posting pics and everything else. In the end it just wouldn't be worth it to me. Posting my stuff for sale on message boards ensures me getting what I want out the stuff.

Hey, if you know anyone that would be interested, send them my way!

·
Registered
500 Posts
:woot: Would most definitely like to get another tube amp, like the 5150 I. The 5150 II would be very cool to have, but would you consider selling the cab by itself? I really need a 4x12 for my 5150 and it would be cool to get one that matches my amp and is not going to make me live on ramen noodles til I die....

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
i am sooo broke i can't PAY attention.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Give it time Mot. Income tax season is coming up shortly. I'm sure somebody will be all over this deal very soon. If I didn't already have a 5150 II head, I know I'd be all over this here.l

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuckaIn3Piece said:
Give it time Mot. Income tax season is coming up shortly. I'm sure somebody will be all over this deal very soon. If I didn't already have a 5150 II head, I know I'd be all over this here.l
Just sold it man!!!!!!!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
motrock said:
Just sold it man!!!!!!!!!:icon_thum
LOL Forget my previous post then! LOL :toothless

·
Registered
200 Posts
damn , was just about to make you send it to belgium ! LOL that would cost you more, i honestly think... anyway, why are you selling it

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I think motrock didn't have the need for it anymore. I'm actually seriously considering selling my 5150 II. Haven't made up my mind yet though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts