Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I checked out the Jessie's Girl video. Very cool. I think your singer grabs his cock too much, but that doesn't detract from the music any :lol:

You guys play well and look like you enjoy yourselves!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wildfire, I am using a wet/dry/wet system. It's a 5150, G Major, and Classic 50/50 power amp. I use two 5150 cabinets, the middle set of speakers in dry guitar sound, with the outer set speakers of speakers the left and right wet sound. It's just plain huge.

Sting, thanks for making me laugh out loud. The object of this band is to have fun. We're not trying to be rockstars...just entertain people. Part of performing a song like "Jessie's Girl" is grabbing your pork and beans once and a while. :rock: It makes people laugh. Try not to take it seriously...it's not meant to be. :thumb:

·
Yankees Suck!
574 Posts
Awesome stuff. Love the cowbell guy in the Honky Tonk video. :woot: The best thing about it is that you guys are having a blast and it shows.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
That was class! I love Black betty, How did queen get in there??? :lol:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Haha great stuff!
Honky Tonk women really cracked me up. The jagger impersonation and the cowbell guy really exploring the stage space! :woot::lol:

Actually, all the vids were great. Very well played covers with lots of humour! I loved it!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Just realized your in Illinois....I check out Hi Infidelity alot at payton's Place. Feb. 12th going to see them. Even have a few short clips on my site jamming with Brad the their bassist (very cool guy) Hope to see you guys at Paytons soon too! :icon_thum rock on :notme:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.