Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm a noob here, but i thought i'd share my recodings with everyone. below is a link to my recordings of the following covers...

Steve Vai - For The Love Of God
Satch - Satch Boogie
Satch - Always With Me Always With You

please take a listen and leave any feedback/abuse you want to, i really want to know what you guys think!!!

Thanks and enjoy(or not??)

Some Covers!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Man, Dude, all I can say is "Amazing!" I've only listened to "The Extremist" so far and it was frighteningly close to the original. Gonna go back and check out the other recordings, but had to come back here for a second to give you some serious kudos. You might wanna hook up with Axeshredder, our resident Satch player (amongst a few others) for some Joe Battles in the Guitar Battle section. Would be very interesting. Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope to see more posts from you. :icon_thum

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hang on theres been a mistake here, my covers are at the bottom, the satch ones above are for someone who wanted the tracks.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Ok, checked out the other ones (listening to Satch Boogie now). My earlier comment still stands. :thumb: I am about as big a Satriani fan as you get around this site (had all his albums on cassette before buying them all again on CD and I own 4 of his DVD/Videos) and you are way ahead of me on palying like Joe. Very good stuff.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Very Very nice man! Had some problems playing them but man what I did hear you got that tone down to the nats ass!!! Excellent

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It was really good man. Need to practice just a little more and your already there :thumbup: .Keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yea great stuff ther, we're all satch, vai fans lol and u showed your passion for their stuff in the tracks, some cool playin dude!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts