Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come oooon guy's , a dream theater battleeeeeeeeeeeee, plssssssss!
like pull me under, another day, overture1928, strange deja vu, fatal tragedy, pls!!!!

or anything else... :toothless

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe, noooo

thanx a lot, the fatal tragedy it's ok. just the solo, or all? just plz give me the backin track, or how does it works the battle???? i'm new guy here at this site, so help me a little bit :) thank you for the opportunity, i've heard that u are a very very good guitarist... how old R U? thanx, Gabor

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Gabor said:
thanx a lot, the fatal tragedy it's ok. just the solo, or all? just plz give me the backin track, or how does it works the battle???? i'm new guy here at this site, so help me a little bit :) thank you for the opportunity, i've heard that u are a very very good guitarist... how old R U? thanx, Gabor
thanks. Ill upload a file for the solo spot tonight.The whole song is too big and im too lazy to record the damn thing. Ill let you know when the battle topic is started. You better practice dude,...:icon_peac

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Here it is the backing track for the solo spot on "Fatal Tragedy". Let me know when your ready. Im gonna start a topic for our battle. Ill post the link when its done.Dont let me down, ill wait for you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mkay

thanx again for opportunity, it'll be a good joke... :))
i'll be ready at aprox. monday, thuesday, i hope that it's not too late... bye,Gabor

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Gabor said:
thanx again for opportunity, it'll be a good joke... :))
i'll be ready at aprox. monday, thuesday, i hope that it's not too late... bye,Gabor
Once more, im waiting for you.:jam:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts