Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Great guitar, well written. I think the singer took from the song, if he would have put more emotion into the chorus it would made it more hooky and huge difference for the Better! but that doesnt mean the songs not good, I think its great, otherwise I wouldent say all this. -Keep rockin!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Good tight song. mental solo too :) I really love the bass and drums on this. The vocals are pretty cool imo. They work well on the second listen and some of the octave harmonies are really nice. I like the track, thanks for posting.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Great tune man!
Loved the intense feel and tightness.

·
Musician
450 Posts
instrumentation was great. there was something about the vocals i didn't really like. to me it was lack of energy.

great job on everything else though :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
great riffage, cool song, nice squeels in ther too, solo was superb, vocals were cool too altho could have been a little bit louder, they seemed a little set back in the mix

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for listening, man. Yeah, the vocals are a bit set back in the mix. Too much verb. Sounded good during the mix down, but a couple of days later, the vocal verb sounded a tad too much. Damn ear burnout :)

Thanks for the comments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts