Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a relatively heavy song with kind of a sinister point of view. Crank it up if your ears can handle the noize.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey now!! This was heavier than I expected... dark.. but I really like it... alot alot!! :dance: WTG hun!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for checking it out. I don't think this would be everyone's cup of tea, so it's interesting to hear some opinions on it. Really appreciate your comments, Janell and Mike!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Rythameen said:
While the song may not be my cup of tea, nicely done is nicely done. Great job, I always appreciate well done music.
I agree...you can tell a lot of hard work was put into this!!! Gr8 job, bro!!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man KS I love that heavy tone you got goin!!!...Rockin stuff hun:thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thum Smoking Ksdb.
Funny to hear you go heavy.

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Love it man, This is nothing like anything that is around. At first I thought it was going to be something in the 'Beatle' direction with the vocals, but then.... you take it to a heavy grungy thing, I was like......'wtf, in the face'. :scif890:

And then....it reminds me a little bit of 'Filter'. Great man, this one I save on my disk.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I really like this - it has a real garage band feel to it and it works really well. Good stuff mate :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Evidently I've been showing too much of my soft side (musically speaking) around here. :)

The heavy music is a lot of fun; I'm just not so much of a shredder when it comes time for solos and not the best vocalist for the genre, but I do what I can. :jam: Thanks for the listens and comments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts