Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new tune. This is pretty much a first pass demo and I plan on making it more complete but I had to record it before I forgot it :D It won't be everyones cup of tea but I like the vibe and it feels kind of summer-y. I was going for a BIG chorus hence the layered 8 part harmony vocals .. I guess I don't do things by halves :lol: The verses will eventually be replaced with something a bit more melodic but a rap seemed fun at the time.

Comments welcomed

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words scott. :)

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah....now you make some varying stuff...and it is very interesting and fun.
Hehe this was both fun and enjoyable.
:icon_thumLoved the rap...

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys - I don't think composing came into this - it was more of a case of getting it down before I forgot :D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WOW PORTY!!!!...You are one fkin amazing talented guy!!!..I love this....I enjoy everything you do..I'm serious man you definantly have a gift hun!!!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This is damn catchy...sticks in my head like that friggin' song by OMC - How Bizarre :icon_thum

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
i agree with stingx this was catchy !

nice lead work you introduced over that chorus i can't remember what number it was but it sounded good .. i like that clean tone you always use as well .. you used it on that big jam we did using your backing .. loved it ...

cool verses too !

nice outro ..

keep it up with this stuff . i liked !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this is killa, awesoem job Goport!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woah! some seriously kind comments here. Thanks for everyone for listening and I can live with the OMC comparison Sting :thumb:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow Goport, this is gr8! Complete ingredients I should say. I like the voice and guitar duet at the end.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks wiz. that means a lot mate :D

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I see why you fish, got many hooks in you bag!! Good job!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL!!! I should have seen that one coming Flair :lol: Thanks mate and thanks too bob.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts