Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i hope you like this one ...

i thought this melody was dying to be played on guitar ! ... i actually really like this song !

i did 2 takes .. picked the best bits from each one . .then added a touch of harmony guitar on one bit and it was all done ..

i love the pod it makes this stuff so easy !

let me know what the levels are like . .guitar too loud ?

Thanks!

Stig

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
I never heard the original but man this was great Stig, great guitar work, awesome job!

·
Crazy Admin
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thankyou so much guys !

i'm suprised how many people don't know this song it was huge !

lpstudio .. if you go to customtone.com .. i used the patch called back in black rhythm .. then i just added a little more drive to it and that was it !

sling ... it's funny you should say that because when i was playing the melody and the song through i was thinking i wonder if slingshot has done this tune ! ... it was immensely fun to play so i'm on the lookout for more pop tunes to run through !

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Great job Stiglar! Rockin' out some Britney!!!! Where'd that idea come from? lol

G

·
Ive wondered what this sounded like. I finally had to give it a listen. Now im glad I did, you really made it sing! Wow, damn! This actually kicks ass. Nice improv, and you keep the "head" alive too. Good Stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.