Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, I am posting a couple originals by my friend'sband, Sonic Revolution. I would love your feedback! Please listen and give me an honest evaluation of the band and individual musicians. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Very impressive! Everything is in place sound and musician wise, however the song needs to find a better footing with regards to the chorus. The guitarist is very strong, but to my ears mid way through the solos (when the chorus riff came in) the scale did not quite match the key of the rhythm in spots. That vocalist has definitely got it all but, his voice should be given the ballsy treatment that the guitar sound was given in the mix.
Definitely worth honing this piece into something special. They did a great job, professional as fuck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for listening guys. I appreciate your feedback. Strat, you helped me to understand what was missing. Listen to the other track that I posted and give me your evaluation.:jot: :jot:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I think it's pretty amazing stuff! Not my fav sort of music to listen to, but pro sounding and talent overflowing! :icon_thum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts