Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I had a quick bash at putting some words and altered the tune slightly. The words were pretty much off the top of my head but I was going for a Pink Floyd/Radiohead sort of vibe. I hope you are not too offended.

I am away for a few days. Back thursday, to see if I have beeen banned :lol:

Eric, great tune btw - keep writing them. :thumb:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Guys, this sounds great !!!

I love the way this has developed. It sounds excellent. I heard it in it's raw format, and what you have done Goport, is taken it to the next level (and beyond some).

Really great tune...

I don't know if you are going to develop it further, but it already sounds cracking, and if you do develop it further, I look forward to hearing it !!!

Fantastic stuff. I need to practise, cuz I wanna be as good as this !!!

:bannana_g

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Hey dude, nothing to be sorry about. I heard some of your signature rap stuff and backgrounds in there, very cool! :thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Porty, you sound amazing on this. I really like your vocals. This number has a nice groove to it as well.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
WB Porty..long time no see you, nice comeback :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
sgstd said:
Gr8 job, bro!!!! :bowdown: Eric's tracks make ya wanna jump in and get involved!!!:woot:
throw down some sg licks... :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Nice Goport!! Very creative!!! There is a ton of things I could learn from you!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Another A+ Goport erics song just keeps getting better now that you added exlnt vox its almost perfect . Needs a little leed IMO.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I am such a big fan of Radiohead..It does have that sorta vibe..I am also a big fan of Yours Porty..I love and enjoy everything you do..You just seem to amaze me all the time...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Goport said:
well, I had a quick bash at putting some words and altered the tune slightly. The words were pretty much off the top of my head but I was going for a Pink Floyd/Radiohead sort of vibe.
This is fantastic. Very cool vox you got going on. And the lyrics are freakin A+. Sometimes the best stuff comes off the top of the head!

Janell

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys. I have just returned today and the comments are really cool. Eric, it is a great tune mate.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey Goport - great job, you got a cool sounding voice. Possibly a marketable voice with the right producer/engineer. :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Funny how much a song can transform when a few things are added to it. I really like this.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys. Eric had a decent tune, I merely tried to put a vocal to it.

Nroberts - thanks especially chap, you and I got off on the wrong foot and I regret that. Hopefully that is all water under the bridge. thanks for posting. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts