Mike4beka said:
wow that sounded great!!!! awesome job!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Mike!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Frigging great as usual man!!
As I said on the Duncan site.....you really need to get a band again...I would most defently buy your cd, and hopefully see you guys play, if you ever by any freak chance would end up here in Scandinavia.....
So much talent and no band is a crime!
Loved your clip....great playing and it reminds of why I love to play...but is no good at it.
But you always makes happy when I hear you play...it is like hearing eddie and all the other good ones from 20 years ago when we where young:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Rid said:
Frigging great as usual man!!
As I said on the Duncan site.....you really need to get a band again...I would most defently buy your cd, and hopefully see you guys play, if you ever by any freak chance would end up here in Scandinavia.....
So much talent and no band is a crime!
Loved your clip....great playing and it reminds of why I love to play...but is no good at it.
But you always makes happy when I hear you play...it is like hearing eddie and all the other good ones from 20 years ago when we where young:D

[/ QUOTE ]Rid, thanks bro and thanks for all your support all the time on my clips!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.