Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David Bowie Space Oddity tune. Thanks Podgod for the backing! I tried the vox, acoustic, and electric...just love this tune too much not to try it. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
What a great cover!! FANTASTIC, Hypnotic piece. Just love that solo break, gave me chills. Thanks for this! 3fingers.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
man that killed !

nice lead work at the end ! .. and your acoustic strum was nice and clean ..

not to mention your vocals

awesome stuff i love this song

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
bloody great! excellent vocals.

G

·
you should be aware that bowie is my alltime hero!
and at one stage of my life i thought nobody could do a bowie song justice... and i really didn't care too much for nirvana's rendition of man who sold the world.

then i come to guitars 101.... and since ive been here: 2 bowie covers, and both done AWESOMELY!!!!!!!!!

the first was moonage daydream which may have been done by linda (correct me if im wrong), and now the classic space oddity! oh jeez, i may sound really excited, and i am.. but with good cause!

great job 3 fing

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Auch man...that was something..big Bowie fan here as well.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Damn this was awesome, killa job fingers, this ia a keeper!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!! What's funny is that this is the acoustic guitar I have with the 14 yr old strings....(truth)...so I was happy to get any tone out of it at all...much appreciate your comments!!
Thank you for listening!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow! The latest tune from 3f...........
Just had to lean back in my comfy chair and close my eyes to listen to this one.............and I wasn't disappointed.

Great stuff 3Fingers......always enjoy listening to your work

1 - 20 of 20 Posts