Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Tune That Influenced Me Alot

A Tune By Lefthanded Semangat Lamina ( Spirit Of The Warrior )

Enjoy !!!!
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linda said:
Rocking YAKA....... Great guitar fab rendition:rock: :rock: :thumbup:
thk you linda :D appreciated it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,264 Posts
This was fckin killa Yak, aweosme job!! :thumb: :rock:
 

·
~Free Will~
Joined
·
6,028 Posts
I love the heavyyyyyyy stuff!!!!...Yak you just rock !!!!:laugh: :laugh:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rain said:
I love the heavyyyyyyy stuff!!!!...Yak you just rock !!!!:laugh: :laugh:
thks mandy ( rain ) :D
 

·
Napoleon Dynamite
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
yakamashii, you blow my mind man! This was just amazing. You tone and playing is top notch...this came out great :bowdown:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mondola said:
Nice and heavy, and that is a lovely tone you have going on there !!! Great, great stuff !

Excellent production, I really enjoyed this on e!

:rock:
thks alot mondola :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stingx said:
yakamashii, you blow my mind man! This was just amazing. You tone and playing is top notch...this came out great :bowdown:
thks stingx :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
This is one of the best songs you've posted, and it is extremely well-performed from beginning to end. You make it all sound so easy and you're tones are fab. It's an excellent piece to showcase your talent.
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ksdb said:
This is one of the best songs you've posted, and it is extremely well-performed from beginning to end. You make it all sound so easy and you're tones are fab. It's an excellent piece to showcase your talent.
hehehe thks alot for the comments :D i appreciated it alot :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thks to all that have dropped by :D appreciated it very much
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top