Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Live At Reading Festival, UK 1988

A guy from Australia got in touch with me recently via my website to see if I could get him any Black Rose (rare as rocking horse shit cos we were only a small band). As a sweetener, he's sent me all these Stevie Ray Vaughan live at Reading bootlegs so thought I'd put some up here.

First up is 'Tell Me'...enjoy! :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Thanks for this one Chris!

Just wanted to let you know that you can now post up to five songs in one particular post. So you don't have to make a new post for an individual song.

Unless you're just tryin to boost your post count of course. :shame: :p

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuckaIn3Piece said:
Thanks for this one Chris!

Just wanted to let you know that you can now post up to five songs in one particular post. So you don't have to make a new post for an individual song.

Unless you're just tryin to boost your post count of course. :shame: :p
Ahhh....I must have been away when that course took place round Eric's house! :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Slacker....... :cool: :spank:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Thanks! Sounds like this will be a good one! :rock:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey If you guys want some SRV bootlegs I've got over 60 SRV bootleg cd's on my harddrive....And a couple studio outtakes discs that have some good stuff and some funny stuff Like Hangnails and Boogers...And Old Cow Died With A Rag In His Ass

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also got sent the album tracks from 'Hat's off to SRV with the likes of Pat Travers, Ricky Medlocke, Lesley West, Frank Marion etc playing his tracks as a tribute. Any of you guys heard it? Some great playing on it. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts