Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just jacking around with the solo BT for Stairway. I made a 3-minute loop of the Solo rhythm track of the solo part which is awesome for practicing your improv jams over this juicy chord progression. If requested, I will post the practice loop BT.

But anyway, I mentioned the "Dream State" in the title for this post because, as you will see, my adherence to the original solo versus my tangent expression of my own style is similar to passing in and out of the Dream State.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Damn KC this kicked much ass dude, awesome job!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Frick my friend you are on fire!!!! Dude seriously you have improved since the first time I hearrd you KC and it is awesome to hear you guys improving..........I am quite proud of what you have been doing man!!! Good job

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
...you inhaled......word's out now....no Presidential Office for you....
Hey...It was a nice jam!! I love hearing imrpovs because that's where I can most easily capture ideas....nice one KC!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did you know I inhaled?.....Woops, I just said it. DAMM!!! Foiled me again Feengurs. Thanks for the nice words. Not my greatest jam by any means, but it wasn't shitty either. Just trying to stay in the loop a bit until I get myt new recording equipment.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
CanyonCarver said:
Your was a fun and interesting improv, KC.
I enjoyed that. You are letting the emotion come out.
Watch the bass clipping though...

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks C2 for listening, although this is not what i would consider an exemplary sample, just funnin' around. Every once in a while I will post a "just funnin' around" track. About the bass clipping, my current recording scenario is so rudimentary that I pretty much record things "live." I have mostly been recording guitar and BT all to one track. Unfortunately as a result of this, there ain't no going back in and tweaking tracks and stuff. But that will all be changing here shortly as I am supposed to be getting a new computer (and software/hardware) in a couple of weeks so I can start doing multi-track the proper way.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Nice playing though I don't care for Jimmy Page -JUST KIDDING! I love your playing, it very solid and is very singable which is something I wish was not so rare these days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts