Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this talented guy from England....
He did this ditty....
Left room for an intro...I did the intro guitar, all the rest of the music and final solo was done by Nuni.
Awesome kid!!
Well hope you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Rid this was outstanding man..every aspect of it, the backing as well as the playing was topnotch.. this is definatly one of my favs from you.. and as always your tone just kicks major ass.. i still wanna do a collab sometime, i love your tone and the emotion in your playin:rock: :bowdown: :thumb:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks GW...yep we need to do just that, do you have a tune somewhere??
:thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Awsome job dude...excellent playing style and with emotion all the way threw I couldn't listen to it just once....Like GW said....."TOP NOTCH DUDE!!":thumb:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.
Well it is one talented young man, only 17...wow
I redid the mix and redid the introsolo of mine....

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
I agree with all thats been said . Beautiful song here ! Great job Rid and Rid's friend ! Excellent all the way around !

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Zeppy..most sweet of you:laugh:
I am floored by his talent for playing and arrangeing stuff....he has a bright future ahead.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gr8 playing by both of ya's!!!!:jam: Was he using your rig?? His tone is just as amazing as yours!!!!:thumb:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man...hehe nah he used his POD, but he had just stuck in an old prototype Duncan JazzBlues with an A2 magnet.
And he plays a great great guitar.
Wish I was that good at 17.
:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.