Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve Gaines - I Know A Little... Live
https://www9.zippyshare.com/v/VXtEjHMy/file.html

Guitarist and songwriter for Lynyrd Skynyrd (who wrote “I Know A Little” for the band) is joined live by his older sister, Cassie Gaines for these live recordings—presumably taken from more than one show; as two drummers and two bass players are listed in the credits. Steve Gaines replaced Ed King in the band just in time to make his recording debut with the band on their ONE MORE FROM THE ROAD double LP live set.

Gaines’ name as composer was on half of the tracks on the band’s next album STREET SURVIVORS. and it all ended barely a week after the album’s release when the plane carrying the band crashed into a swamp killing both Steve and Cassie Gaines.

Tracks:
01. I Know A Little
02. Alone In The Multitude
03. People Coming’ At Me (Featuring Cassie Gaines)
04. Piano Boogie
05. Lonesome Cannonball Blues
06. Ballad Of The Hawk & The Chicken
07. Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat
08. It’s Alright
09. One In The Sun

Lead Vocals: Steve Gaines
Background Vocals by: Cassie Gaines, Steve Gaines, John Moss
Bass: Gary Clark/John Seaberg
Guitar: John Moss (Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 9)
Drums: John Moss (Track 3)/Ron Brooks (Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 9)
Keys: Terry Emery (Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 9)
Piano Marc Marcano (Track 3)
Vocals Gary Clark (Track 3) John Seaberg (Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 9)

- Stinky

·
Registered
216 Posts
Outta sight! Sound quality 10/10. Performance quality 10/10.
Note: It took about 8 attempts to download: The big DOWNLOAD button at Zippyshare kept sending me to a Facebook page to register for Messenger. I declined. Eventually it worked and wow! Really 1st Class tracks for us fans of Okie Steve Gaines.
CHEERS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts