Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a damn hard work for me to learn this song at this speed. The recording: it was recorded direct to my pc and then i added some "room reverb" on cooledit2000 :D After a 100000 takes this was the one that i think it came out as the best possible. Some people asked me before to upload this cover so here you go guys :) :

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31831

I hope you like it. Verga.

·
Registered
885 Posts
That's rubbish.

Only kidding mate. Spot on. I've been trying to play this for a while now and have been learning sections but the arpegios beat me. It's something I have to work on in my playing but you have got it covered. One of the most authentic versions I have heard. Amazing talents there my friend. Wax on, wax off.

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
I actually hated this tune for the longest time.. I got fed up of seeing 17 yr olds playing it in music shops when I couldn't even fathom any of it. BUT this is brilliant, especially as it is a one take affair. Great Stuff Verga :thumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great take m8,:thumbup: I liked the second part after the arrpegios more than the first cause I think you ve got better timing on that [btw yours take is a bit more fast than the original at least some parts of it]. You did a fine job and your techique really shows, I only suggest to emphasize more on mids on your tone in order to achieve "fatter" sound:bannana_g

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody :) However, this take was NOT perfect at all. If you pay more detail atention you can hear me screw the 0:50 to 0:52 part. Almost every part was played faster than the original version because i recorded without a metronome because i think in this way i could give a more "natural" vibe/feeling to the recording. Also you can hear me fastening the tempo at 0:32 to o:35 (Ouch!) Im glad you like it and please.....dont bann-me :bowdown: :icon_thum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.