Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, is there someone around who could help me with this song. I beg you please, help its URGENT. Ill swear your action is for a cool cause. Thanks in advance :thumb:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hi m8, the URGENT!!!! is putting me off slightly lol, how quick do you need it? because its makeable (as long as you have the live style in mind where it ends just into Fire Garden).
But i don't like to rush complex songs, and although its only 2m30sec long, there is alot in it, plus im working on quite a few projects atm.
Give me a rough idea of how quick you need it, i might be able to sqeeze it in.

·
Luthier
370 Posts
Is that the one where it sounds like a bunch of flies and stuff at the beginning?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Avalon said:
Hi m8, the URGENT!!!! is putting me off slightly lol, how quick do you need it? because its makeable (as long as you have the live style in mind where it ends just into Fire Garden).
But i don't like to rush complex songs, and although its only 2m30sec long, there is alot in it, plus im working on quite a few projects atm.
Give me a rough idea of how quick you need it, i might be able to sqeeze it in.
you have a pm :)

Scalemaster: yea, thats it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah its a great song, but listen to that intro on headphones, its almost scary, im not an insect fan :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts