Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes and dudettes hears the next one in the series of steve vai covers, this one is Hand On Heart, and this is for evh51501008 because i know how much this song means to him. Hope i didn alright with it mate.
Hope everyone enjoys this, i enjoyed recording this because i was learning the end as i recorded it, and im playing this at awards night at my school. Enjoy!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow mate very good job with this...The tone is almost absolutely perfect and you played it so well. You hit all the right harmonics and everything was very authentic.

If I had one critisism it would be that your vibrato seemed a bit flat. But other than that awsome job man.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
damn mickey you are the vai cover master.. so far you have nailed everyone that you have done.. thats amazing man.. hats off to you man cuz you sure know how to play that damn 6 string

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
i got total respect for you man . you are willing and able to learn songs note for note . i couldnt have enough desire to ever do that . and you do it really well man this is another great vai cover . lovely tune this one . fire garden in general is an excellent album

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Loved the tone. Nice and sustainy (if thats a word). You've really got the GT6 worked out by the sounds of it
I actually havent heard this song before. I think i need to buy the fire garden album. And of course the playing was top notch.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Spot on as usual mickey my friend ! can't argue with that kinda playing ! .. nailed it !

and yeah fire garden is definately one of my favourite vai albums for sure !

·
Registered
886 Posts
My fave Vai song. I'm in the middle of learning it myself. I don't think i'll bother now.

This was absolutely killer. The best Vai one you've done. Loved it.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Mickey, loved it dude, awesome job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
11 of of 10. Al loves it, but hates you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.