Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey People, im back at it again with the steve vai, sorry!
well for this one i went into fruity loops and made a backing of drums in which i could lead into some vai songs, this is like a lot of vai songs all in one! haha i must say i like this one coz it just fit together nicely. so i hope you enjoy it, and see if you can guess the songs as they come! im sure you can.

thanks for listening!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
That deserves a :bowdown: :bowdown:

from me .. great playing .. great runs at the end .. and i loved the slow versions of some of the songs not to mention the mixing of the 2 tunes

absolutely killer !

bring on more more ! hehe

Stig

·
Registered
886 Posts
What more could a Vai fan want. That was class mickey. A very original way of doing a cover. Some great playing. Some of the changes were fantastic. I'm surprised that Vai hasn't thought of doing something like this. Unless you are Vai???????????

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAHA!!! i wish mate! im just a douche bag that rips off his stuff. thanks for the listen and comment. and i thought that he slightly did it in that song "the riddle" on passion and warfare, i hear some stuff, and definatley "answers". thanks mate

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Great medley!!! kick ass! wow..
had a blast listening to this.. great arrangements!!.. im awed...
great job mate!

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
awesome man !! even though i`m not into steve vai , i think that was cool :D

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
mickey this fucking owns man . your playing is frankly awesome and your dedication is unquestionable . i wish i had your patience for learning vai tunes cause i'd love to be able to play his stuff . maybe when i get a jem in like .. 20 years :lol: . this kicks ass man really killer :rock:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Mickey is mr vai danny! and this truly rocks.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
lol its funny .. through the past couple of months .. phil . mickey . and myself .. and a few others .. have all been called out as being Vai himself :lol: .. cracks me up .. if any of us are he though .. its mickey .. then phil .. not me :lol: . great post again man :rock:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sounds great man, I like the smooth transitions from one to the next!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is just killa Mickey, absolute awesome job dude!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awsome indeeeeeeeed Mick!!!...You are truly amazing hun!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Mickey I swear :shock: ya just amaze me with each and every post ! A pleasure listening to you always ! Great tone great playin as always !!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Ahhhhh, the audience is listening, i would love to, attitude song............ my favourite vai songs. This one was alot of fun to listen to mickey :jam:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts