Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
He's coming here on the 4th of April. I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to see him.

For The Love of God, :)D ) I hope I do.

· Crazy Admin
4,023 Posts
well if his tour is anything like the one i saw in 2004 then get ready it'll be a hell of a show . i was really happy he seemed to go back and play alot of stuff from passion and warfare which i thought was really cool ...

check out the live at the astoria dvd or at least the setlist i think it will be similar to that, it was over here anyway! :thumb:

· Registered
886 Posts
Stiglar said:
well if his tour is anything like the one i saw in 2004 then get ready it'll be a hell of a show . i was really happy he seemed to go back and play alot of stuff from passion and warfare which i thought was really cool ...

check out the live at the astoria dvd or at least the setlist i think it will be similar to that, it was over here anyway! :thumb:
He does a lot of P&W stuff now. I think it's because he has the band that can play the stuff.

· Crazy Admin
4,023 Posts
This is true the band is sensational these days .. i think i remember vai saying in the audio commentary he could finally do songs like blue powder and erotic nightmares so much better now because basically he needed 3 guitars !

· Crazy Admin
4,023 Posts
just the hoochie mamas ! :lol:

seriously go to a good music store and say "gimme a copy of vai astoria dvd you facists ! "

nah don't say that . .just ask them can you order stuff in from the u.s and most likely they'll say yes and they should be willing to do it for you! no teasin ! hehe

· Registered
198 Posts
How fast would you say Vai's tickets sell out?

· Registered
198 Posts
Just hope by this coming Friday the tickets are still available here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.