Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stevie Vie has graced us with his presence and will take your questions. Let's hope he is a bit nicer than Wengie!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stevie, Your style is very clean and unique but does all that "flair" that you add to your stage presence ever impede your playing? I mean, you go the whole Elvis thing going with your hips and it seems like that concentration could be better used focusing more on your playing.

G

·
Hello fellow earthlings. First let me say it's an honour to be here whilst Wengie is touring Japan...he's not playing there; just cycling round throwing plectrums at bystanders. Anyway, on to your question Eric. I don't even notice the 'on-stage' thing you know? As a practising Buddhist, I spend 7 hours before every gig chanting and making myself spiritually aware...then I walk on hot coals to make sure I'm 'fired up'. Finally I crack the joints on all 13 of my fingers and BANG, what you see is pure nirvana. The only time I felt that I should have focused more was when I was on that mountain for the 'Love Of God' video. I spent that long chanting that I froze solid and had to be airlifted down by helicopter! Peace dude.

·
Registered
884 Posts
also starved your self for that vid i heard vie...anyways my question is..roth or zappa...and what the hell are you smokin..it went from alien-ish from your first to god-ish to your present..whats up?puff puff pass

G

·
You have some serious doubt issues brother...God WAS an Alien. We all know that...look at Michael Jackson? You live in Arizona...look to the sky! Capiche?
Zappa or Roth? Well...I died my hair green with Frank but had to play with his BRAT who thought he was Edward...and me and Billy couldn't move backstage for Dave's rugs...but they were both great gigs! Both challenging..I think Frank cos I didn't have to wear coloured spandex-those things ruin the family jewels I can tell ya! Peace.

G

·
Wah, that thing weighed 140lbs...I'm only 26lbs. It fell on top of me and pinned me to the stage. I was screaming in agony and the crowd were going nuts man-they thought it was all part of the show! We sawed the necks off and sold the body to a donor hospital for a sign.Peace...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I think he lost that when he was sucking up to Mr Malmsteeeeeennnnnnnnnnn

G

·
As a Buddhist, I envy no-one Geordie...what type of a name is that? Me and Wengie get on very well.We just finished the G3 concert tour with Joe Spatulani. We all got on very well but had to put Weng in his own dressing room as he insists on throwing plectrums at us and one of those caught me badly and knocked me to the ground. The press said it put the tour in Jeapordy but we were never booked to play there...the driver couldn't find it on the map?

G

·
Ritchie who? Oh, Ritchie...no, he's a tree elf now with little pixie boots with bells on and he plays a guitar shaped like a banana. He's doing great in the care home but he refuses to see Wengy...imagine not wanting to see your own son? Peace.

G

·
I will be meditating for the next 12 hours...please don't stand on my toe's dude. Peace and phrygian modes to you all...OMMMM

G

·
Well thank you Mab, Buddha loves everybody and goodness shines thru, like...a big shining thing. Peace and Love and Warfare...no, that can't be right?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Steve between you and me bro. Who was better with Roth, you or Ed????

1 - 20 of 55 Posts