Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

it was really quite hot today over here something like 38 degrees Celcius which is what in F ? i dunno but still it was hot lol

the afternoon hit and i played throuhg this tropical kinda piece and it just fit perfect with the atmos so i decided to post .. just did 2 takes and spliced them together after the first one went horribly wrong at one point ! :lol: you can prolly tell where i spliced them together but oh well !

I used a steel string with my mic up against the soundhole so it sounds a bit clicky at times because you can really hear how hard and dodgily i pick :lol:

quite a shifty little thing to get your fingers around fair few chord changes and they move quite rapidly despite the slowish feel of the song ..

this was going to be my ode to peter quistgard but i'm not sure if i'll use it as i have something else in mind that might be better ...

anyway enough rambling here it is !

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thumAh man that was smooth and lots of chords to go through:shock:
By the way I'll upload some backtracks for you Stig.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou very much rid .. !

and thanks in advance for the backings you always use the best ones !

·
Registered
410 Posts
gr8 change of phase in this forum. very cozy tune and loved that jazzy acoustic sound.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Up, please, third floor. lol sounded awesome, clean and sounded peaceful. loved it ;)

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone appreciated comments :)

and yes it does sound like elevator music as does all my stuff hehe

just wait till you hear my tribute to mickey_g song thats coming up lol

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Very nice and relaxing...Great tune Stig..:D

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Very tasteful and gr8 chordal movements!!!:D :dance:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Stig, great job! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ahh.....listened with my eyes closed and dude I gotta say... I had a mia tia in my hand:drunk: ....awsome spot on the beach :cool: ..... and bikinies every where :woot:

Thanks for the vacation dude...very soothing acoustic piece...nice work Stig as always>>>>>:thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Stig!! You are becomming a monster player!! Each post just gets better! Your lines flow so well....I may need to ask you for some lessons!! You are headed where I want to be!! Love your playing!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts