Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We spent some time creating the backing and having fun laying down some dubious vocals :shock: ! but we had a go , hope you like it

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
this is excellent!!!! love the solo intro!!! the vocals is not bad too!! :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was really nice you too!...I enjoyed it alot:icon_thum

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Always top quality when you two post!!!:bowdown: Your vocals keep getting stronger, Linda and Arty's guitar work is so confident and precise!!!:jam:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Best song of It Bites worst lp. You did a great job at an impossible track. Vocals are close, although Frank is very difficult to copy - very unique. Guitars and production were on the money as usual. A real pleasure to hear ib on g101. Many thanks :)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ryth,kAI.Mandy.SG and Porty for checking it out...:icon_peac thanks for your replies :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Fantastic! Excellent production! The vocals are strong and confident with great harmonies...the guitar is expressive and tight. What more could we want? I think it's amazing! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, awesome job you two!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
thanks guys , really nice to hear your views , the bit that gets me in this version is that bloody dont you know , dont you know section , i sound like a right puff ! still thats how it is i guess . however i would like to point out that im very masculine , have a hairy chest and read books about Motorcycles :grin:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
this was awesome, gr8 vocals=best i heard from you linda, and the gtr solo and tone was awesome. gr8 work!!!!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for your kind replies......i think i bit of more than i can chew with this one it killed me :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Dont know the song but sounds great ! Linda ...... your vocals are gettin better and better girl ! I always love blueseys guitars too ! :bowdown: Excellent tone and playing as always !

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
bluesplayer said:
...however i would like to point out that im very masculine , have a hairy chest and read books about Motorcycles :grin:
:lol:

You don't have to explain yourself to us, silly.

In all seriousness, I have no freaking clue what this original song is, but once again, you two's professionalism in production and performance is top notch. I don't know what you guy's do for a living, but you should be working in a professional studio (as engineers as well as studio performers). I am never not impressed with your work. You could cover "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and it would sound like Zeppelin. Great job Art and Linda. Don't keep us waiting too long for your next recording endeavor! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts