Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Well, as everyone is playing with the new toy as supplied by bluesman :bowdown:, I guessed that it was my turn ! As usual, it's not a fretboard melter, and I'm stuck in just a few shapes on there, but I hope that you get some enjoyment out of it !

This was done using a stingx backing track (st_0004), hence the name, "Sting In Your Tail"...

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Mondy, nice wanking along to that backing :thumbup: I am actually flattered you'd used one of my backings to jam along with and record. I guess you like Audition too, huh? I am finally done farting around with it tonight :) Again, nice work. Keep em coming.

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Nice one Mondy...the tone is good mate but I'd liked to have heard a bit more bending. I've just finished my first one in an age...recorded blind drunk and emotional last night in the dark! Work that one out! Anyways, just nice to hear you posting mate...keep bringing them out. :icon_thum

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
As you know babes I'm not up with all the technical stuff concerned around the music, I just know what I do and don't like...I like this one, nice an easy to listen to, very mellow, gave me a nice warm feeling :sap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts