Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i had a blast doing this song with Scott...We both did vocals..and he did the killa guitar!!..Thank you Scott..this was fun hun!!:icon_cool

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
This was awesome!!! :bowdown: You both did an absolutle killa job!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,171 Posts
Thankyou Mandy as well. excellent vocals you did as well! You made this track stick out for sure. Thanks again for beeing part of this tune with me. It's an honor to have such a really good singer as you on it.:thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,742 Posts
Hey guys!! Scott, I know you love Tom Petty and you couldn't have picked a better person for the Stevie Nicks part!! Fantastic vocals Mandy!! Scott, nice stuff as well! Great guitar!! This is excellent!!! Great colab guys!! Sincerely love it!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,171 Posts
Thanks soooooo much Yaka,, Sergio,, Linda,, and Zeppy! I am glad you all enjoyed this and I appreciate Mandy for doin this with me! Was truly fun doin this tune! Thanks again for all the kind words and compliments!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
this is really sweet. great cover.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.