Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

This has been on the shelf for a good number of months, Started as a RIFF and was built up from there.

I basically built this from scratch, sequencing the drum patterns.
Playing all guitar parts including the Bass.

Hope you like it :)

Storm - By Bulldog

stay cool
:mix: Bully

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Hey Wooly Bully. Now that i know you a bit from "around town" I figured it was safe to check out your tunage. ;) I'm gonna have to check this out an additional time when I get home, as I am listening through some really crappy headphones at work, but even through those I like what I'm hearing. Kudos for doing all this yourself, man. The more that someone performs on these recordings the more respect I have. This is quite 80s arena rock sounding. you sound like real good guitar player. Nice flow/dynamics of the composition. I always enjoy lead harmonies. Dammit, I'm gonna have to listen to this again at home cause these headphones are just not letting the lead parts shine through enough. Til then.... :thumbup:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
You have a really sweet vibrato. not too violent, just right. I enjoyed this. :thumb:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I can almost hear Bruce Dickenson singing to this. I like the way you weaved the clean with the distorted guitars. And a good hook to the song as well. Well done!! :jam:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
y n1 steve!
steve is 80s rock/metal ;) we both are lol along with a lot of the other guys & gals here ;)
good to hear this tune again m8 ;)
lets get som more cookin soon ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts