Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Created this from scratch , even had a crack at the vocals , "ouch" ! , heh heh , anyway i hope to like it ..............

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
BRILLIANT! :thumb:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great stuff!! Excellent guitar playing with the added bonus of a great vocal.
Love the purple version, and this version rocks as well ...................... Brilliant!!
Holy Shit!! Just noticed you created the backing track as well......................
Awesome!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is a very ambitious piece of work and you pulled it off very well. It sounds very professional on all levels. :thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This just blew me away :bowdown:

An absolutely KILLER production from start to finish :thumb:

This is what it's all about...in your face, rock out with your cock out, loud and proud ROCK AND ROLL!!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
YOU ARE A CLONE OF RITCHIE BLACKMORE!!!!

Brilliant !!! Just BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :bowdown:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Woah! Great cover! Linda, you're making me scared to post any more of my wheezings because I'm afraid someone will compare our voices (and I don't have one...)

BTW, Just in case you didn't know...

I think this was Pilot, the group that spawned the brilliant Ian Bairnson, who wound up doing such incredible fretwork for Alan Parsons. If this is indeed Pilot, after Bairnson left (just before release of their first album) they eventually became ... (wait for it...) the Bay City Rollers! Really. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, great cover of a great old tune!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Helllllz yea!!!!!...Damn Bluesy your amazing man...on everything you do!!!:rock: :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Never heard this song....but damn, it rocks bro:jam: ....awesome performance on all levels!!! You truly are a master!!!! :bowdown:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Superb playin BP!! Just Superb!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :jam:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Listened to this and thought.......... Wow!

I just happened to have a DP CD on my desk so I then listened to the original of this track.
Then I listened to Bluesplayer's version again, and thought...........Wow! even better on listening to it again. :thumb:

Incredible stuff as usual.
I think I have said this before, but your vocals are really really good. You should do more.
:woot:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin aweosme bluesy, killa job!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks people , i appreciate all your remarks , i tend to create the tracks i listened to as a kid , guess im stuck in that 70s timewarp thing ,! once again thankyou................:thumbup:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Dayum! this is frickin excellent! From Scratch????? wow! You did absolutley fantastic! And your vocals sound killler too!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
bluesplayer said:
thanks people , i appreciate all your remarks , i tend to create the tracks i listened to as a kid , guess im stuck in that 70s timewarp thing ,! once again thankyou................:thumbup:
That's not a bad place to be musically (the 70s). A lot of the stuff out today doesn't offer much for us guitar players. :dunno:

·
Registered
490 Posts
mrs Fixters back kitchen 1975.....need i say more???...Mac

1 - 18 of 18 Posts