Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream last night that I was at a huge house party and everyone there were friends I knew from high school. In a small bedroom of the house, there was a stage setup and one of my friends got up and announced "please welcomeVan Halen!" :shock: I was so excited and couldn't believe it so I somehow made my way to the front of the stage...had to climb over a bed.....and sure enough there was Eddie playing some solo that I didn't recognize but his tone was different...NOT the brown sound and his guitar was huge and made out of solid pine, no paint but it looked cool. I said "hey Eddie, I like your guitar" and he stopped and said thanks man, then handed it to me! I played some riff and this time it had a very crunchy tone similar to the tone I use....anyway I handed it back to him and the band kicked off "Unchained" but the song ended up being "Hot for Teacher" before it was over. The tone was terrible again. I saw he had a marshall stack with a rack effect processor that only said "Phaser" on it. I remember looking around for Michael Anthony but didn't see him (and I was at the stage) so I asked my friend John where Mike was and about that time, I saw Rudy Sarzo playing bass! I was like "What the F*ck?" :scratch: and for some reason Alex's face was blurred out and I couldn't see him, just the drums. There was a new mystery singer too?

All at once the band stopped and walked out so I figured they were taking a break or something so I went outside to see if they were hanging out with everyone and couldn't find any of them. It was like they were hiding in a tour bus or something but there was no bus? All I remember from there was seeing them again playing a song later on and talking to my ex-girlfriend from high school.

I know dreams are supposed to mean something...what do you guys think this dream means? Anyone want to psych-analyze my dream? :D

·
40 ain't bad
99 Posts
Well I have a feeling Mike won't be around with the brothers anymore. Unless there's some serious hatchet burying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts