Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
some really cool riffs and very inventive production - I especially love the delay on the melody. the chordal part is really cool the way the two interact.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks so much for reposting this!

This was a great piece! Of course I adore that evh pup sound. Hey, did you have the pickup split to get that other rhythm sound?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you liked it guys. Strat78, yes indeed, I split it with middle coil.....sorta twangy.
Thanks for compliments

FormulaET

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
....Sigh I am going to get one of those some day:D
Very very nice playing....a real amp or a POD??
I use a parralel and split plus series switch on my CC right now...love the extra sounds of that....do you have split only on yours??
More clips of this please...:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I must admit, Ty Tabor is in my blood somewhere...back in '92, my band always played Goldilocks, silent wind, to name a couple. Ear Candy was a cool CD as well.

In regards to switch, I just split using 5Way w/middle pickup.

I use the J-station for amp sheens.
Strat78 and I are firm believers in the '78 model Duncan. Alnico II magnets are very 'sweet'.
Peace and Love, ET

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Hehe yeah amen to the A2's...both my 59 and CC are A2 equipped.
Well the CC was born that way, but I swapped the 59's A5 with my APH-1n's A2 one....I love the topend and that old hollow sound they make...
I'll get my greedy humbucker hands on one of those EVH's one day..hehe

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny I used a Custom Custom pup in 1990, wasn't aware of what I had!!!! The Evenly Voiced has a lot of feel yet it's
sound appears like it's wound hot, which it may be in comparison to an original PAF. It's really down on treble, which is nice and ez to work with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts