·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, it's done.
Todays list of crazy insane uber amazing shredders are as follows:
Enigma - *slot 1, 0:00 - 1:28, Keyboards*
Bbkane - *slot 2, 1:29 - 2:20, Crazy uber shredding guitar 1*
Guitarwizard2003 - *slot 3, 2:21 - 3:13, Uber amazing guitar 2*
Dutchguitarfreak - *slot 4, 3:14 - end, Crazy amaing guitar 3*

I don't know about the others - but I ended up trying about 5 different takes and as per usual, I ended up keeping the very first.

Here it is folks, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
holy shit enigma that was freakin badassman.. your keyboard sounds awsome, your one hell of a keys player man that was totally kickass, you blew my mind man i wasnt expecting you to come out soundin that spectacular, awsome job man

bb awsome job on the shreddin man

eddie loved the tapping man, and great job on the ending

you did a fantastic job mixing this enigma wtg man... hope to be a part of more of these things from you

this was killa and i am glad i was a part of it thx guys you all kicked major ass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch dude - had tonnes of fun making it and I'm definitely interested in doing more jams - just let me know when you want me for anything ;)

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!! This was pure unadualterated badassness!!! Kickass job by all involved this one is definetly a keeper!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again man ;) I've been doing this for a while now, just thought it'd be cool to learn some guitar chops on the keys! *part of why I'm here* so any time!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Super job!
. Nice hearing some Jordan Rudess style keys

. Nice wahwah work BB-tone works so well with a wahwah!
. Wiz, different tone for you mate. Suited the song well and
then goes up a gear towards the end
. Some nice tapping and harmonics there Dutch!

Great job from start to finish and superb mixing.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Great Jam guys! Enigma - man that ruled...I'll be pinching some of your keys licks for my geetar haha! BB Cool wah wah and phrasing dude! Wiz, excellent change of pace and direction, Dutch just great dude!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wahwah said:
. Nice hearing some Jordan Rudess style keys

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh... Did you actually know I'm the administrator for JR.com or is that a really funny coincidence? ;)

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Nope, but as a massive DT fan (my no.1 band) I can hear his influence in your playing. My personal fave keys was Kevin Moore as I enjoyed his input but Jordan is the most amazing keyboard player I've ever seen or heard.
Check your mail BTW!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man... Actually DT is MY main band as well... Love 'em ;)
Agreed - myself I loved Moore's musical style and lyrics.. damn.. But JR's insane when it comes to keys. I can't keep up at all lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's very very very cool... almost perfect work!

(I made a little soloing to that same backround but I'm just an average keyboardist so It's not nearly as cool. But Download it if ya want:

Here

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow that was wicked cool wicke, awesome job!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts