And the good time feeling I gets
The best I've had
Laughing at the Devil
Like a fool that has gone mad

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do Wigrocks old pal.Do you want me to send you how the tune goes by singing it? I sure as hell dont know how to write or read music though I wish I did. I guess I do it kinda Rockabilly style.
Nothings written in stone though and I'm always open to better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Id realy like to hear it also if i could ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Strawberry Jelly

I'll see what I can do after I've drank a cup of coffee and wake up a little

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Wigrocks .I'm fine man and thanks for asking.I hope alls well with you also?I'm sorry Wigrocks but I done spaced what I told you I'd do. So by gobs I'll do it right now.It wont be much but it should give you an idea.What it needs is a chorus.If I had the tune in my head for the chorus then the words that go with it would be a piece of cake. As you know I'm basically a harp player and make guitars a hell of alot better than I play them.Choruses come second nature to an axe grinder. Hey man . Axe Grinder might make a good hook.Whaddya think?Anyway I was gonna say I was like Leo Fender but besides not being able to play he was tone deaf as a stump.Thats the truth.Heres another little tid bit for you.All the innovations that people credit to Mr Fender for putting on the Tele werent his at all. Bolt on neck,6 on a side tuners,string through bridge.All these things were brought to him by Doc Kaufmann when he left Rickenbacker.The first Tele's didnt have truss rods but ended up with them when a neck without one didnt stay straight long.I think that was a Rickenbacker idea as well but not sure.Sorry .I'll send you the song Wig.

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
Badams said:
Hi Wigrocks .I'm fine man and thanks for asking.I hope alls well with you also?I'm sorry Wigrocks but I done spaced what I told you I'd do. So by gobs I'll do it right now.It wont be much but it should give you an idea.What it needs is a chorus.If I had the tune in my head for the chorus then the words that go with it would be a piece of cake. As you know I'm basically a harp player and make guitars a hell of alot better than I play them.Choruses come second nature to an axe grinder. Hey man . Axe Grinder might make a good hook.Whaddya think?Anyway I was gonna say I was like Leo Fender but besides not being able to play he was tone deaf as a stump.Thats the truth.Heres another little tid bit for you.All the innovations that people credit to Mr Fender for putting on the Tele werent his at all. Bolt on neck,6 on a side tuners,string through bridge.All these things were brought to him by Doc Kaufmann when he left Rickenbacker.The first Tele's didnt have truss rods but ended up with them when a neck without one didnt stay straight long.I think that was a Rickenbacker idea as well but not sure.Sorry .I'll send you the song Wig.
Hey man, good to hear from ya... I saw the post before mine, from Zappafan asking to hear it. As I thought about it, I knew you sent me something but where it got saved escapes me. I'll post what you just sent me for zappafan to take a listen to. Very interesting stuff about Leo Fender... you got any lefties lying around that need an owner? LOL. Yep I'm a southpaw, the boy just ain't right.... I'll put it up as soon as I can zappafan. I just listened I think it's cool stuff man, remembered it right away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts