Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Straight Arrow
SA/SP 2019-56-02
Live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada. August 8, 1969. Midnight show
Audience recording
FLAC

TRACKLIST:

01. Opening Theme
02. Blue Suede Shoes
03. I Got A Woman
04. All Shook Up
05. Love Me Tender
06. Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel
07. Heartbreak Hotel
08. Hound Dog
09. Memories
10. Mystery Train / Tiger Man
11. Monologue (Life Story)
12. Baby What You Want Me To Do
13. Runaway
14. Are You Lonesome Tonight ?
15. Yesterday / Hey Jude
16. Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra
17. Introductions of Darlene Love & Bill Medley
18. In The Ghetto
19. Suspicious Minds
20. What'd I Say
21. Can't Help Falling In Love.

Bonus tracks (August 27, 1969 Dinner Show):
22. It’s Now Or Never (partial)
23. Loving You
24. One Night
25. Love Me

https://mega.nz/#!CR8HQKZA!WK6WV9-RMwzou1NM0UJD4K4ByWR6qxxwGfH_7iqHbkk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes Marco - thank you very much for sharing MY artwork on here even though I didn't give it to you, and you certainly didn't ask me if you could use it. If I had wanted it shared on G101 - I would have done it myself. It came from a closed Forum, so I would be very interested as to how you obtained it. Unfortunately, probably the same way that you acquire most of your files.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yes Marco - thank you very much for sharing MY artwork on here even though I didn't give it to you, and you certainly didn't ask me if you could use it. If I had wanted it shared on G101 - I would have done it myself. It came from a closed Forum, so I would be very interested as to how you obtained it. Unfortunately, probably the same way that you acquire most of your files.

You can't be serious right? I could understand if this was your set of files, if you were the person who once transferred it and shared it to a private forum, but you're actually talking about an innocent artwork? Artwork that has been "stolen" from copyrighted pictures of Elvis. Lol you must be joking. Who the fuck cares about artwork? I've made tons of artwork that is circulating around the web and I couldn't give a shit about it. I'm just happy that people seem to appreciate it since it continues to get shared around. Get a grip man. :doh:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Are you joking???
Thia release is a BOOTLEG. A silver disc bootleg available on EBAY (take a look, please).
Please, ask to "Straight Arrow" guys about artwork, not ask to me...

That's incredible...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you joking???
Thia release is a BOOTLEG. A silver disc bootleg available on EBAY (take a look, please).
Please, ask to "Straight Arrow" guys about artwork, not ask to me...

That's incredible...
I don't need to look en ebay, I recognise my scans anywhere. When you purchase the bootleg and take the time and trouble to rip and scan it as I did, then you have the right to share it with who you like. I did share it with people I wanted to in a private Forum which didn't include you. You didn't purchase it or work on it, so you have no right to share someone else's work when they paid for it, and did the work on it. But you are no stranger to this type of behaviour are you?

Incredidble indeed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
if this is true then you really can't blame Marco
because your private Forum must not be very private
once something goes on the net thats it. its know longer private this happens everyday it's the way of the world if you don't like it don't post it

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't need to look en ebay, I recognise my scans anywhere. When you purchase the bootleg and take the time and trouble to rip and scan it as I did, then you have the right to share it with who you like. I did share it with people I wanted to in a private Forum which didn't include you. You didn't purchase it or work on it, so you have no right to share someone else's work when they paid for it, and did the work on it. But you are no stranger to this type of behaviour are you?

Incredidble indeed.
Do you want a picture with this CD and me, man ??? I can post that !
Do you have read metadata, man ? I can post that !

Are you serious ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
You can't blame Marco. If you did in fact do the artwork, somebody used it, then sold it to Marco, and Marco posts it, that's not on him. You should be flattered that the person Marco bought it from thought enough of it to include the artwork you made in the sale. I've bought tons of cool boots only to receive a CDR in a paper slip case with no artwork. The covers are fantastic, and if you made them like you claim then excellent work! But your beef isn't with Marco, it's with the people who used it and sold it to him. If you are so touchy about your artwork being used, then why did you post it to your closed forum in the first place? There's really no such thing as a closed forum anyway, as anybody who is a member can choose to share the files with whoever they like. And it is their right to do so. If your mad because you didn't get credit, then that is on you for not putting your name on the artwork before ever uploading it to your closed forum in the first place. It's impossible to tell even how many generations Marco's copy is from the first person who used your covers.

Bottom Line - if you don't want your covers being used, don't upload them. Or at least make sure the people you share them with are a little more trustworthy when they tell you they won't share them. This one is on you my friend, not Marco!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.