Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course...it has a proffesional quality to it ..guaranteed....after application its heated to an almost liquid state...then pressure is applied whick causes good adhersion and texture match to leather!...next one i do , i will take closeups:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mondola said:
Looks good ! I'm thinking of ways to stripe up a mobile phone cover at the moment. Hopefully I will find a way to do it, then post the results !

I think some form of sticky plastic will do, if I can find anything like that... Is that what you used on this one ?

:dunno:
Mondola....im in the sign business.....you can get anything you need from a sign company...actully you can get what ya need from the garbage can from a sign company..lol....go in and ask for a couple of vinyl samples for a project your doing....offer em $5 or $10 and they "should" say here ya go...free....your welcome and good luck

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
man that is so sweet .. i wish i was handy like that ! lol i'd prolly end up angry and down the 50 bucks i paid for the strap cause i'd destroyed it :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats the problem VB...theres a big difference...that cheap crap at the auto body place will look cheap caus its thick...the sign companies use a superthin high performance vinyl with an adhesive and finish thats rated to lasts for years....you cant tell the difference in the pic but most think its printed or painted its so thin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts