Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metal Mania Stripped have announced the details of Volume 2, due out October 18. The full track listing and artists involved for Volume 2: The Anthems is:
1. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" Scorpions; 2. "Here I Go Again" Whitesnake; 3. "Talk Dirty To Me" Poison; 4. "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" Night Ranger; 5. "Madelaine" Kip Winger; 6. "The Killing Words" Queensryche; 7. "Round And Round" Stephen Pearcy (Formerly of Ratt); 8. "Heavens Trail (No Way Out)" Tesla; 9. "Cherry Pie" Jani Lane (Formerly of Warrant); 10. "Shake Me" Cinderella; 11. "(Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection" Nelson; 12. "Up All Night" Slaughter; 13. "Into The Fire" Dokken; 14. "Smooth Up In Ya" Bullet Boys; 15. "Rock Me" Great White.
10 of these 15 tracks are all new recordings. Jack Blades was cool enough to play me the Night Ranger track down the phone line a few weeks back - it really smokes (for an unplugged track!) The other definite new track is Stephen Pearcy's new version of Round And Round. I'm, sure further details will come to light next week.
On the same date the companion DVD to Volume 1 will be released. The blurb reads: "A live DVD of the historic Volume 1 record release party, recorded in February on the Sunset Strip, will also be made available on 10/18. Entitled VH1 Classic Metal Mania: Stripped on the Strip: Live at the Key Club, the concert features live performances from Alias, LA Guns, Kip Winger, Great White, Slaughter, Jani Lane of Warrant, and more. To add to this impressive package, the DVD will offer countless bonus features, including interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, artist galleries, and exclusive VH1 Classic footage and in-studio performances."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.