Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is stu hamm's Country Music solo. my cuzin told me to put it on here....it needs a little more work but it's still pretty kewl. and don't get me wrong...i'm not a big country music fan...this is a lot of fun to play

listen and enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Its cool, but you need a metronome buddy. I think you could improve a lot with it.:thumb: good work.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
:thumb: Just glad to hear slap bass again...I thought it a very nice job!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx everybody....i still gotta work on it though....this is the version he played in san fran (i think) so i think it's a little different from the CD....never heard the CD version though

Stu Hammburger is flippin' sweet :lol:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
wtg man! this osunds hard! i like watching stu do this,, and its amazing watching him do this.. awesome bass work man!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool, lov a bit of slappin ;) lol
bet you've already done the theme tune for seinfeld? would love to hear a version of that

·
Registered
371 Posts
Keep slappin it!!!

Another good job Randy - keep posting, and try to improve your playing and recording skills- (somehting I always need to work on too) based on the good constructive criticism you get on this site... and BTW, for those of you who don't know, this is my son and he's 15- I might just be a little proud of him for far exceeding my bass playing skills in the 2 or so years he's been playing......

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
WoW Rockonthis!! Randy...your doing great pal. I revise my earlier impression this is excellent knowing your just starting out!!! :rock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts