Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this song was a friggin' riot to record. In fact, it was hysterically fun to sequence, track, play, mix, etc., etc., etc.

Normally I don't upload anything to this site until I've played it in the car, on my crummy stereo speakers at work, and so on, then remix. Like the song says, "I can't help myself." Really. This was just too much fun for mortal humans to endure...

BTW, I know the mix isn't perfect; I will have to remix after critical listening, but I've been jumping about my little office studio with this song for about six hours now, it's going better than I could have possibly imagined and I thought someone here might like it. (and have a few mixdown suggestions, of course.)
Fun Stuff!:grin:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
lol - this is brilliant. it is fun and well done. great song!! great version!! :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is a great classic!!!..Love it!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
479 Posts
that was pretty cool, i bet it was a fun one to do.......nicley done :icon_thum

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I listened to this again this morning and it's in pretty rough shape. Rougher than I though, actually. I may post again after remixing, but I deleted it for now.:icon_neut

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.