Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great moody stuff!! Nice arrangement to the tune! Love the 'fat brass" keys!! Lovely acoustic work too!! :thumb:

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
this is absolutely beautiful, so full of emotion and feeling. Thank you so much sharing it with me :sap:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Missy,

Thanks for listening and i'm glad you felt what i felt while i was doing the song! That's what music is all about. :)

3fingers,

I'm glad you liked it and thank you! The guitar in its many forms is a fantastic instrument, but for me, acoustics really does it. It's really the best instrument to convey the kind of mood and feelings i try to portray, and damn...if i don't suffer from GAS with acoustics! :)

Sgstd,

Thanks for listening and feedback. I thought i knew what i wanted to do with this song, but it was a bit of a struggle putting it together into a cohesive piece. Just had to figure it out but in the end, it's what i thought i wanted, but didn't know until it was done. (Make sense, i thnink... :))

Sam

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is very pleasent and well put together. good acoustic recording too. :thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goport,

Thanks for listening and comment!
I'm rather new to the site and i'm amazed at the quality and variety of the songs found at this great place! There's always something different to listen to.

Sam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts