Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a remake of the backing used for the jam I did last year http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25017&page=1&pp=10

I lost the original but I said I would post the backer for Stiglar. This one is slightly slower 100bpm and it is a bit thrown together (40 minutes work). but hopefully someone can get a little bit of use out of it.

It is just two chords but there is a lot of space for imaginative leads (check out the link above). God knows what mode it is in but for those of you that know about these things here is a rough tab of the chord riff.

...............................x2 ...................................x2
e:---------------------------------0--0------
b:-----10-----9----7---------------0----0----
g:-----9------9----7-----7-----9---6------6--
d:-0-0-0--0-0-0--0-0-----7-----6---7--------7
a:-------------------0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0---------
e:-------------------------------------------

Enjoy :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey no problems guys. I like this because backer, simply because it demands melody :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added again For Ricklepotamous :tu:

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Well, I ain´t Rickle, ;),but thanks for uploading it again:)

·
drunken loser!
444 Posts
cheers porty you are the man!

i just stuck that jam up on my server for you, its kinda funny i have loads of stuff from g101 jams etc!
best one of all is the james limborg bird on g101 song :-D jeez that guy was wierd

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the bird song was wierd as chips!!! :) I loved it.

Thanks for the upload - I have it now mate and I can't thank you enough. You have probably made Stiglars day too :tu:

BP - enjoy mate I will upload the original jam (its a little faster but it still is a cute melodic rocker).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts