Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have this passion that is older than playing, bikes..motorbikes, racing bikes.....I am a huge racerfanatic, not in the sense that I know everything, I just love to watch racing, and I love to ride bikes myself!
I come out of a family of two-wheel maniacs :D
So I used a funky thing to express just that!
There is a treat at the end by the way :icon_eek:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Very nice Rid, great playing..............did you race bikes? In my way younger day, I raced in the desert in California, and also did Speedway racing till I got too banged up.:shock:

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
Very cool Rid... I used to race BMX bikes professionally when I was about 9 or 10 years old. That was about 2 or 3 years before the whole BMX and free style thing really started getting recognized. Everytime I see the X-Games stuff on TV, I can't help but think... "what if I had stayed in it". I lost the battle with the Mrs. to own a motorcycle when my daughter was born, so it's just Mountain Biking these days, but I sure can appreciate your passion for it. This track was very groovy and would sit very well to any kind of biking footage, would make a great video. Cool stuff.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
some of the trem work on this is obsene!! cool jam mate.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Loved the tune Rid. Great playing. Kewl moto effects at the end. :thumb:The Motogp race at Laguna Seca last weekend was awesome. Glad to see Nicky Hayden finally get a win while holding off Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!
Hehe that clip is from Laguna Seca!! :D
Totally awesome sound from those "diesels"
Yeah I still have my old dirtbike at home at my dad.
Had a few bikes for street use as well.
Had a go on a 125 twostroker back in the 80's, borrowed it from my cousins comrade, I was already a huge fan back then, that totally made my day to try it, never thought that a so small machine could be so powerful :icon_eek:
Was allowed to circulate until I got a good feel for it, wow that was defently one of my bigger moments in life.
Sadly it is so incredible expensive, so nothing ever came out of it :dunno:
Wish I was born i Spain or Italy on several occasions, would defently have raced then.
One of my big dreams is to see a GP race before Rossi retires, I wanna see him while he is still doing his thing!
Yeah awesome race by Nicky, I am anxious to see if it will give him a good boost for the rest of the season!
Can't wait for Edwards to finally take his first win!

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Awesome post Rid :D ...... really has that "rippin 'round the track" feel to it!..love the use of the trem "noisemaker" of yours....sweet:thumb: :icon_peac

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man...lol yeah I am a trem-oholic :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts