Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i know many have done this tune, but i thought why not have some fun. Thank you BACHNROLL for the superb BT.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked ass flair, awesome job!!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Kicked ass it did flair ......who cares if people have done it !!! each rendition has its own unique flare!!! lol ....no pun inteneded

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx mike and top jimmy!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx Pyro!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx linda and bluesplayer.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man you rocked your ass off on this Flair!!...killa job bud!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanx rain and axl. I seriously abused the whammy bar on this one..it made me think that my Jackson (stealth model w/ invader p/u's) I just got, was worth the money. Beleieve it or not in my pic you'll see me w/ the 1st JS model...utter crap, never stayed in tune. the locking floyd was awful, had ok tone, when it was in tune.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Awsome Job flair. Very nice playing here. Only critisim would be that the guitars kind of seemed drowned out by too many effects.

The wah sounded great, which one is that?

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanx y'all.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Flair, overall smoking job on this monster. Lots of riffs and licks in this tune, so I know you have worked hard to learn them all. Gotta tip my hat to you for that. I have learned about the first 1/3rd of this tune, so I know it is not easy. Your rhythm guitar tone was a little shy of perfection, but I thought your lead tone was hot! That is the opposite problem that I have with this tune (I can dial up a pretty good rhythm tone, but can never, ever seem to get the lead tone even close). I particularly was grooving to that whole last third of the song (the outro lead section). You covered lots of this song’s trademark lead parts very well. Great job overall, and please post more Joe tunes!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts