Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm fullfilling my promise to make a directory with all Survivor and related artists boots I had.

Many of these I collected from this forum since early 2000's (I lost the email account I used to register here so I can't recover password). So this thread is also a general repost. Some of the others I traded, some I bought, some I downloaded somewhere else, some were sent by other people.

Mostly lossy MP3, a few lossless and other formats.

There's about ~30 shows and a hundred demos, including Jimi Jamison, Jim Peterik, Cobra and Mecca.

List:

Folder link: https://mega.nz/fm/pAgFjJAJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much! Are any FM or soundboards except fot the Indy '84?
Tokyo 85 and both at Nagoya are for sure. Don't remember the others.

only 2 that wouldnt work were the 2 Cobra
What problem happened? I re-downloaded them and they played fine.

some amazing shows here such as a 1978 Survivor gig before they released their 1st album!!!!!
I love this one, I play it regularly, tape hiss and all. On miscellaneous folder there's a snippet of the '79 show, too bad the only guy on the web who seems to have the full '79 show doesn't want to trade it for anything in the world :doh:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks for the Ides of March at South Barrington! I saw them in 1972 at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN, and their second album had just been released a few months earlier.
They performed both albums in their entirety, IIRC, and it was a great show in a gym-arena that would only hold around 5,000. Jim was kind enough to come down and sit on the front of the stage after the show and make long conversation with me (and whomever else hung around). A memorable night for an 19-year-old music major!
Much appreciated, SurvivorFan1978!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts