Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just watched the vidio

Ashilan I just watched vidio Im glad you recorded it in good quality.

Good advice dude.
Now I will not feel as stupid for playing so slow tomorrow.
Thanks agian.
later on

,Part

G

·
hey cool video man, i just got into sweeping i basically knew what you had shown, but at least you described in 1 video what took about 3 sources , except you forgot to mention to really practice on getting the right and left hand co-ordinated in a sense that your not like picking each string, more like a swift movement (sweep) over the strings :) anyway good job though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for checkin it out! Appreciate all the suggestions and comments. I'm gonna try to get some more done when i can.

·
Registered
209 Posts
hey ash...thanks for the great video :thumbup: ..but just one suggestion....not on ur playing ofcourse...but it wld be nice if ..atleast for me...i cld see ur face while playing...it wld be like a proper instructional :woot: ..but thanks for da great advice man
rock on :bowdown:

·
Registered
209 Posts
hmm well...i didnt find it really that funny in da sense of funny :werd: ..i found it pretty informative....i saw that site i think and i started my sweeps fast....and i used to get the distinctive sweep sound...u know...ploodhueeiinnnnpleeeyydheeyooonn.. :bannana_g ..lol....but i guess the beauty of the notes for left out...so some months back i started workin on the technique...this video was very helpful thanks ash....hope u will continue makin these gr8 vids...mic or no mic :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts