Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow... I wanna play like YOU!

Was awesome to watch you play man. Very hot stuff hun!

Janell

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Ash I am curious as to how you got into contact with the Devil to sell your soul to him? Ha Ha Ha!!! Great job on the vid.....I always enjoy watching how fast your hands move with pretty much 100% accuracy too! Quite amazing...I am dissapointed still though that your infamous trash can AGAIN has not made in appearance in a recent video!

Killa playing bro!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for checkin it out..: )

btw.. The way things are arranged in this new room, i'm afraid there's not much place for that trash can anymore to be in view ; (

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Man...what talent and style!!!:bowdown: I love seeing your vids....you make it look so effortless!!!:jam: Just killer, Ash!!!:woot:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
AAARRGH!! you are just TOO good:bowdown::bowdown:

Stunning!!

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
KILLER ash...when I grow up I wanna play like you...HAHA..and since there is no chance of me ever growin up...this commin from the ole lady..."Rita"....guess there is NO chance of me playin like you...oh well..LOL...GREAT JOB man...was very cool to watch ya on vid...:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
181 Posts
Killer vid, ash! Such great guitar execution and speed! You make it look effortless! Loved watching the vid! Thanks for sharing. Nice sweeps!
Mare

1 - 16 of 16 Posts