Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say a big TY to CC for posting this backing track..awsome work again man... this song represents an addiction that is stronger than any drug could ever be.. hope ya enjoy it

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
What can I say............. :sap: everythang ya do I :sap: :sap: :yumyum:

Great job Don ! Nuffin wrong with a good addiction !!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, great playing Wiza, S.M.O.B.!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice job, love the tone.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a really cool piece, kind of laid-back yet simultaneously very adventurous. Lots of great ideas expressed in your soloing and killer tone too!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow thx for all the great feeback guys...CC glad ya liked what i did with it man you did a good job on the backing....yes guitargod i was on gb, nice to see ya here:thumbup:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
wizzy wizzy wizzy... u know what ... u have improved alot!!!! :D killer tone .. and i can hear some shredding there too.. haha i guess it won`t be long before u start to shred like me :D good job wtg!!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
I missed this one and thought i'd check it out

nice stuff wiz twas very different than what popped into my head when i heard this backing it's funny how 2 people can interpret the same backing so differently !

cool vibe and had a nice drive to it .. and CC love the backing mate nice and open you can do anything with it an that's what good backings are all about !

one minor thing though wiz .. try maybe using a bit of panning . you had heaps of guitars in this and they were all right in the middle kinda in your face almost . .panning single guitars to the left or right can haev huge effects specially if you have one on each side .. just a small thing .. i thought the playing was killer !

nice work :thumb:

Stig

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I love the underlying theme, very cool! The only addiction I have is this place, and Wiz, you're a big reason for that dude. Great stuff:thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stiglar said:
I missed this one and thought i'd check it out

nice stuff wiz twas very different than what popped into my head when i heard this backing it's funny how 2 people can interpret the same backing so differently !

cool vibe and had a nice drive to it .. and CC love the backing mate nice and open you can do anything with it an that's what good backings are all about !

one minor thing though wiz .. try maybe using a bit of panning . you had heaps of guitars in this and they were all right in the middle kinda in your face almost . .panning single guitars to the left or right can haev huge effects specially if you have one on each side .. just a small thing .. i thought the playing was killer !

nice work :thumb:
Stig
thx for listenin and for the feedback stiglar i appreciate it.. i do pan my tunes though.. i pan my rhythms 50 to the right and left and pan my solos 80 to the right and left.. im all for suggestions on how you pan yours those:rock:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
POD GOD said:
I love the underlying theme, very cool! The only addiction I have is this place, and Wiz, you're a big reason for that dude. Great stuff:thumb:
thx for such kind words POD i am really glad you enjoy my stuff bro:thumb:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
thx for listenin and for the feedback stiglar i appreciate it.. i do pan my tunes though.. i pan my rhythms 50 to the right and left and pan my solos 80 to the right and left.. im all for suggestions on how you pan yours those:rock:
really ? .. hmmm it may be my crappy speakers then ... which is most likely the problem :lol:

when i pan i pan totally to one side or other .. really obviously ... i'm no expert lol so it might be the wrong thing to do ... but i like it ... i'm sure someone with more experience in this area would be ableto give you better advice :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts